t’s spring and time to dust off those cobwebs and get summer ready! Here are our six our our favourite activewear pieces to inspire you on your fitness journey. And best of all, they look great!
- UNDER ARMOUR MERIDAN LEGGINGS: These are undoubtedly the most comfortable leggings and bike shorts you can find. They are super soft with a buttery feel as the fabric tech is engineered to be lightweight, strong and fast drying. The fit is great and the look even better! Of all the leggings we tried and tested, these came out number one for quality, price and functionality,
- BONDI ACTIVE: Bondi Active’s Retro collection draws inspiration from the golden era of beachside living, celebrating the heyday of skate culture. It embodies the carefree spirit of the Bondi skate park.
Each piece is a nod to the past but also a leap into the future of activewear fashion, designed to provide maximum comfort, durability, and functionality,
- BJ’s PJs: Ok they are not strictly activewear but who doesn’t want to hop out of bed and go straight into their yoga routine without changing? The premium organic pieces, designed and manufactured in Sydney, are designed to go from the bedroom, lounge room, or working from home, straight to the gym and kids pick-up without changing once! Happy days!
- REVOLVE: Rompers are making waves in the Gen Z fashion scene, and we know why! This Revolve, LoungeWell Ziggy Romper is perfect for yoga, pilates or a stretching workout Just throw on a denim jacket when you’re done and you are set for breakfast or lunch!
- MAMA MOVEMENT: Described as Australia’s happiest activewear, Mama Movement is one of the nation’s fastest growing sustainable activewear labels – and definitely the most colourful with its bright and bodu positive approach to activewear. They turn recycled plastic bottles into high performance premium activewear fabric, and then print artwork by female Australian artists onto them.
- STRIVVE4 ACTIVEWEAR: This Aussie owned business run by a mum and her daughters, with the uplifting motto: ‘Strive for Progress over Perfection’. This brand caters to women from size XS to 3XL so every person can feel comfortable and look good! Size inclusivity is hugely important to this business.
Article originally posted on: https://www.lifestylenews.com.au/post/love-activewear-here-are-our-top-six-picks-and-one-is-romper